Hot Fossils and Rebel Matters 150 – The Next Hot Social Networking Tool
Born in October 2007, released in alpha to the public only this summer, Seesmic is another social networking tool. It is unlike YouTube or podcasting in the sense that it interactive and considered by the creators and participants to be more intimate than any of twitter, facebook, or chat. With Seesmic, you can visually converse with your cyberfriends and colleagues. How is it different or the same from Webcam conversations or another new videoconferencing tool, OovOO? Well we’ll have to see what it has to offer in the coming months. In the meantime, I spent about forty-five minutes with Tiil, an artist and Seesmic zealot during Podcamp Boston in July to get his enthusiastic testimonial about Seesmic.
Wiki page for Seesmic: http://wiki.seesmic.com/Main_Page
Tiil’s website : http://www.tiil.us
Tiil’s hair cut : http://www.tiil.us/seesmic/hair-cut
Seesmic blog : http://seesmic.typepad.com/en/
Seemic owner’s blog : http://www.loiclemeur.com/
OOvOO : http://www.oovoo.org/
Famous Hollywood celebrities mentioned: Steven Speilberg, Harrison Ford. Famous New Media celebrities mentioned : Chris Brogan, Freida the retired art teacher who was involved in new media in the 80s. Other video messaging tools mentioned : OovOO. Famous Investors mentioned: Niklas Zennstrom and Janus Friis (who sold Skype to Ebay).
- 150hotfrmthenextsocialnettool · 16.49 MB
- @KcNightfire when has he ever been? 5 days ago
- RT @claireOT: It's a lie that women in abusive relationships are always aware that they are in abusive relationships. Abusers work to make… 5 days ago
- @shanebee @StephenKing ewww 3 weeks ago
- @KcNightfire Mazel Tov.! 3 weeks ago
- @uniquehoge but then I don't agree with all of Sam's politics eithet 1 month ago
- 121,128 web hits on this site